Personal Retreat on the Prairie
A Big Deep Breath supports you to re-imagine your life. Maybe you are tired or burned-out and need reenergizing. Or, maybe you are ready to give birth to a big idea. Gina Kellogg invites you to her home on the Kansas prairie for a 3-day personal retreat: a time to reflect, experiment, find and feed your creative expression in the world.
Pause and re-energize. Move toward a more purposeful and fulfilling life.
Tailored to your individual needs
- Discover more purpose and joy
- Clarify your work in the world
- Breathe life into your next idea
- Make a concrete plan for your next life move
- Pause and celebrate your journey
It’s all about you
- Quiet time
- Individual coaching
- Creative play
- Nature based exploration
- Body & soul nourishment
The world needs your creative talents
- What is possible if you pause & reflect?
- Do you yearn for a more creative life?
- How will life change if you step in fully?
- What does the world need from you?
- What is your next experiment?
Meet Gina, your host:
About Your Retreat Guide
Gina explores the intersection of art, place, community, and personal resilience.
As a Master Certified Coach (MCC), Gina has worked with hundreds of individual clients to reclaim their personal power and create more impactful lives. She has studied nature-based soulwork processes for 15 years, is a welcoming host and fabulous cook. She is an accomplished quilt artist and created Journal Quilting, a fabric-based personal exploration process.
She lives near Perry, Kansas in the US, where she grows flowers and vegetables, welcomes visitors, and makes beauty in any way she can.
Where is Big Deep Breath?
A Big Deep Breath is held at the home of Gina Kellogg, near Lawrence Kansas, USA, 40 miles W of Kansas City MO airport (MCI).
Gina’s light and colorful home on 80 acres includes walking paths, vegetable and flower gardens, and a lake with dock for swimming or relaxing. Very private and quiet setting with abundance of wildlife. There are two private, comfortable and beautiful guest rooms.
What Happens on Retreat?
A Big Deep Breath is tailored to your individual needs.
- Quiet time alone for reflection
- Informal, individual coaching with Gina
- Creative play and nature based exploration
- Options for massage and other self-care sessions
- Action planning for after your retreat
What about a Pair Retreat?
Pair Retreats are designed for 2 people who already know each other (life partners, business partners, friends). Largely an individual experience with added benefit of deepening your relationship with each other. Separate bedrooms available according to your preference.
What is the Cost?
Individual Retreat: $2,000 per person
Pair Retreat: $1,800 per person
The fee includes:
- Three-day individual retreat and all retreat activities
- Comfortable accommodations and delicious meals tailored to your needs
- Round-trip ground transportation from MCI airport
- Pre-retreat coaching session with Gina
Airfare not included.
You have the one-time option to reschedule your retreat if you cancel prior to 30 days ahead of your retreat for weather related or a personal emergency.