July 2019 Newsletter
Welcome to Kellogg Sisters Feed & Seed: Disrupting the Familiar.
What do we mean by Disrupting the Familiar?
It is about intentionally shaking up life in big and small ways. It’s picking up the pieces, assessing the next steps, asking for help and practicing resilience after life’s traumatic events. It’s gathering our internal strength, persistence and bravery. During normal times, it’s adjusting our focus in life to move beyond the familiar and see beauty in the mundane. That’s what Kellogg Sisters strives for, disrupting the familiar through co-creating quilted heirlooms, our community events, our workshops and our webinars, through our retreats and our give back programs. We support you in adjusting your focus and seeing your world differently.
- What parts of your life could use some disruption?
- How could you shake things up to live a more fulfilling life?
- Has life become a series of mundane tasks to be checked off your to-do list?
Read more about Disrupting the Familiar on Paula’s blog.
Mark your calendar:
- August: Just as you plan your garden in the winter to be able to enjoy the harvest now, the same is true with co-creating beautiful, unique, handmade items, they need to be planned ahead. Now is the time to contact us for your holiday giving. kelloggsisters.com/shop
- Sunday, September 15th 1-7:30pm – Land Art+Pie: cooperative land and nature-based art in the spirit of Andy Goldsworthy, plus swimming and potluck. kelloggsisters.com/event/land-artpie
Want to check out more of what Kellogg Sisters has to offer?
- Bring on your Bravery On-line Course: Activate your courage for a better life and better world. kelloggsisters.com/bring-on-your-bravery
- Journal Quilting 1-Day Workshop: Engage your creativity in a playful and lighthearted, right-brained approach. No sewing experience needed! kelloggsisters.com/journal-quilting-workshops
- Co-created Heirlooms: Let Kellogg Sisters translate your memories into custom-made quilted products. kelloggsisters.com/shop
- Local Events: art+pie potlucks, craftivism evenings, storytelling and more held near Perry, KS kelloggsisters.com/events
- Big Deep Breath Retreat: 3-day personal retreat on the prairie. kelloggsisters.com/big-deep-breath-retreat
- Amy Kellogg Memorial Residency: one week stay for Kansas residents, designed to stimulate creativity and innovation. kelloggsisters.com/artist-residency
- Give Back: We give 1% of our profits to projects that “give back”. kelloggsisters.com/about-us/#we-give-back
Share This With Your Network