November 2019 Newsletter
- What are you doing to create focus time in your life?
Kellogg Sisters Feed & Seed is now accepting applications for our Amy Kellogg Memorial Residency giving artists & people with big ideas uninterrupted time to create. The one-week residency, open to Kansas residents, is designed to stimulate creativity and innovation. Come June 11-18, to enjoy focus time, space and support to create while being hosted, feasted and cared for, nestled in the vibrant heart of the Kansas prairie.
Want to check out more of what Kellogg Sisters has to offer?
- Bring on your Bravery On-line Course: Activate your courage for a better life and better world. https://kelloggsisters.com/
- Journal Quilting 1-Day Workshop: Engage your creativity in a playful and lighthearted, right-brained approach. No sewing experience needed! https://kelloggsisters.com/
- Co-created Heirlooms: Let Kellogg Sisters translate your memories into custom-made quilted products. https://kelloggsisters.com/
- Local Events: art+pie potlucks, craftivism evenings, storytelling and more held near Perry, KS https://kelloggsisters.com/
- Big Deep Breath Retreat: 3-day personal retreat on the prairie. https://kelloggsisters.com/
- Amy Kellogg Memorial Residency: one week stay for Kansas residents, designed to stimulate creativity and innovation. https://kelloggsisters.com/
- Give Back: We give 1% of our profits to projects that “give back”. https://kelloggsisters.com/